Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic seasoned Qt/QML Software Engineer to join our Infotainment team. This position requires an experienced professional with a solid background in QT/QML development. Our ideal candidate exhibits can-do attitude in his/her work & brings in vigor and determination in the execution. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields; possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in conjunction with the user experience design team to define, scope, and refine the user-facing features and interactions.
- Design, implement, and deliver the in-vehicle software utilizing the underlying platform, frameworks, and SDKs.
- Work in conjunction with platform software engineers to analyze and optimize the system to achieve a highly responsive user experience.
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related STEM degrees.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in front-end software development.
- Expertise in C++ and/or other high-level object-oriented programming languages, with high proficiency to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience developing user interfaces using QT/QML on embedded systems for either consumer or automotive markets.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas clearly and effectively.
- Experience or at the least exposure to the UE or OpenGL development
- Experience with automotive infotainment systems, but not required.
- Experience working in an Agile software development process.
- Rapidly prototype UI solutions for internal demonstrations and technical evaluations
- Passion for user interactions and doing so with excellence.
- Desire and willingness to constantly learn new knowledge and skills.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $127,000 - $181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.