Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Program Manager to lead high-profile and high-impact initiatives within Lucid’s Finance & Accounting Program Management Office. This leader will liaise with project stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams to effectively deliver initiatives on time, with high quality and within budget. Lucid needs a [Senior] Program Manager who will think strategically, take individual ownership, ensure appropriate accountability and partnership with stakeholders, and push our high standards of delivering with absolute quality with a focus on attention to detail.
- Lead projects, programs, and process improvements utilizing standardized and consistent project management and change management best practices that you establish in partnership with other Lucid PMO teams.
- Understand the strategic benefit and ROI of the holistic set of projects/programs across the portfolio to ensure alignment to overall strategy.
- Lead by influence outside of hierarchy to ensure deadlines and goals are met.
- Drive and execute project plans, including change management and adoption.
- Understand numerous, interrelated Finance & Accounting processes and tools.
- Proactively resolve risks and address the root causes of issues to build business resilience.
- Ensure data accuracy and process integrity.
- Build strong teams and strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support the CFO and other Finance & Accounting leaders where needed.
- 8 plus years of experience in management consulting, operations and/or program management.
- 6 plus years of leading large scale, cross-functional, multi-workstream projects.
- A self-starter, who will take the initiative to lead, drive, and most importantly own improvements with minimal direction in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a global company preferred.
- Excellent project management, documentation, and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively manage numerous concurrent projects and tasks in a very fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to work through a large amount of ambiguity, regularly changing priorities, and shifting deadlines, with a high level of confidence.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to drive project delivery improvements.
- Demonstrated successful delivery of results through influence and cross-functional collaboration.
- Finance & Accounting experience is helpful, but not required.
- Experience with Smartsheet or related program management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in operations management, Finance & Accounting, or another relevant field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
This position is located in our Newark, CA headquarters location.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $131,000 – $187,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.