Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking Product Manager. This position requires highly experienced professional having passion to provide world class charging experience to customers in North America and have extensive background in product management and charging industry. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- This Public Charging Product Manager is a technical and business development role focused on product management and execution of charging services in North America
- This is a multi-faceted role where passionate person having broad knowledge of product management, charging ecosystem ,enterprise systems, design, software, hardware, engineering is needed.
- Candidate will be successful if demonstrate a strong ability to collaborate with many stakeholders and deliver against defined roadmaps and user requirements.
- Ensuring vision, roadmap, requirements, customer journey, use cases of each product is clearly documented and presented well on time.
- Guide engineering and design team with deep market insight and user research data
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to address any vendor or OEM issues as they materialize, maintaining overall quality and experience to customer.
- Benchmarking of DC charging products in market (Features, cost etc)
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, supply chain, marketing, service, and data, to design and deliver solutions to problems one encounter while launching of product.
- Owning the lifecycle of product by continuous in touch with all stakeholders throughout development cycle and feeding back improvements to requirements after customer and engineering data analysis
- Define a set of KPIs to measure business impact, responsible for beta testing along with Hands on working with their own product.
- Communicate status and risks to charging & smart energy management and perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years in Engineering or product Management, public EV charging experience including strong knowledge of CPO, eMSP and roaming platforms.
- Understanding of charging standards ISO15118-2, ISO15118-20, IEC61851, J1772, DIN70121, OCPP, OCPI and CCS1, CCS2
- Experience in managing agile software development, electronic hardware development, and integration of software and hardware lifecycles.
- A drive to create world-class products.
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Self-Starter, able to work in fast-paced environment and effective communicator.
- Ability to travel in North America to meet several charging vendors and support development testing.
- Experience in using Jama and Jira
- Proficient in charging standard standards ISO15118-2, ISO15118-20, IEC61851, J1772, DIN70121, OCPP, OCPI
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline (electrical or industrial engineering, computer science, or similar), master’s degree preferred
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
Bay Area: $115,000 - $165,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.