Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting Processes and Systems. An ideal candidate in this role will be someone with automotive/manufacturing industry and/or public company background.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (including IT, tax, accounting teams, legal, strategic business development team, Treasury team, operation finance, commercial finance) to support rollout of new products and system functionality enhancements within different business units and geographical regions.
- Provide accounting and compliance requirement support and guidance to cross-functional teams in connection with the implementation of new products and functionality to ensure scaling of uniform global processes.
- Actively participate in management decision making processes to guide and influence long term and strategic decisions around product/systems implementations and associated operational processes.
- Maintain process and SOX control documentation and ensure compliance for new product / functionality enhancement rollouts.
- Support revenue accounting and transactional tax teams with month end accounting and compliance processes.
- Special projects and other ad hoc assignments as assigned
- Relevant background in publicly traded manufacturing companies, specifically working on Order to Cash processes
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Advanced Degree in Business advantageous
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years in a management role
- Working experience with product lifecycle development procedures, project management and SOX compliance requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and influence people effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $154,000 – $220,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.