Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking a talented, passionate, and versatile Corporate Communications Senior Manager, to tell the story of our brand and products. This person will play a critical and highly visible role as part of the corporate communications and external affairs team. They should have a proven track record of developing and implementing communications plans, delivering exceptional results, and working as a cross-functional leader. This role will include interacting with the C-suite and senior leadership, so executive presence and experience managing executive comms with VP level and above is a must. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications.
- Create and manage results-driven corporate communications plans for Lucid
- Work across disciplines to communicate strategies and messaging for legal, finance, human resources, public policy, sales, and partner marketing.
- Draft press releases, talking points, strategic plans, and messaging.
- Manage external media relations with broadcast, business, tech trades.
- Partner with internal communications to ensure consistent messaging across teams.
- Liaise with subject-matter experts to understand our technology and products in order to create clear and engaging messages.
- Manage communications agency team to produce measurable results.
- Work with executives and cross-functional teams to prepare communications plans and manage crisis communications.
- Manage exec comms for internal and external speaking opportunities.
- Present results to executive staff and internal stakeholders.
- 8+ years’ experience managing external media relations, providing executive-level strategic counsel, writing content, and creating results-driven public relations campaigns.
- The ability to distill technically complex subjects into clear communication.
- Strong media relations skills and contacts with broadcast, business and tech trades.
- A positive attitude, sense of urgency, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams for luxury, automotive, or technology brands.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to lead multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Prior in-house comms or PR agency experience is required.
- International experience with a global brand is preferred.
- A BA/BS degree (preferably in Communications or Journalism)
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $154,000 - 220,000 per year
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.