Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lead design, deployment of Enterprise and Data Center Networks connecting to sites worldwide utilizing industry best practices in a Cisco Centric Infrastructure
Design solutions to effectively monitor network performance utilizing tools such as SolarWinds, ThousandEyes, Grafana etc.
Mentor junior engineers with tools such as Cisco ISE, DNAC; participate in incident management process and help triage critical issues
Operate as a technical expert on projects pertaining to Network infrastructure.
Design and implement Network Automation based solutions
Continually analyze and work to improve quality of services offered by IT, recommend improvements based on best practices, changing requirements and technology.
Participate in ongoing technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
Lead from front and Train/Mentor other staff members in the Infrastructure team as appropriate.
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, or similar is preferred.
- 10+ years of information & technology related experience with strong operations background
- 6+ years’ experience with Cisco networking products (Switches, Routers, Wireless, Nexus, Meraki)
- Experience in Datacenter networks, network security, internet connectivity/infrastructure design, load-balancing technologies, operating across the globe
- Experience with design and implementation of Wi-Fi solution for the campus and multiple sites with access layer security like Cisco ISE / ClearPass
- Experience with design and implementation large Enterprise WAN networks with BGP, OSPF routing protocols
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be approachable, a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving technology focused environment
- Have a high degree of competency in technical areas: Networking Protocols/Services like BGP, OSPF, IPsec, GRE, HSRP/VRRP, NAT/PAT, SNMP, MPLS, VPLS, QoS, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q, Port-Channel, SPAN, VLAN, VTP, 10GigE, GigE, GTM, LTM, DNS, and Application Firewalls.
- Have a high degree of competency in Packet Analysis, Firewall log analysis, and application performance over the network
- AWS/Azure experience a plus
- Prior experience with automotive industry
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $165,000 - $236,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.