Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We would like to welcome an Sr. Finance Analyst, Product Development to our team. This person will require relevant experience, a strong academic background and a desire to influence a cleaner future through the electrification of the transportation space.
This is a unique opportunity to work directly within the Lucid product space, let’s make change together!
- Demonstrate ownership of product cost categories, systems and product investments while maintaining regular relationships with all internal operating stakeholders
- Understand program timings and react to challenges in a continuously improving cost environment
- Take product development from product concept to production for allocated cost areas, taking into consideration next steps of the development space including investment appraisals
- Provide leadership and support to the budgeting, forecasting and reporting process for cost categories including headcount, operating expenses and capital expenditures
- Develop profitability models estimating capital payback periods and rates of return
- Ensure the fiscal requirements of each vendor contract are strictly adhered to. Review purchase requests, purchase orders and invoices to ensure accuracy and compliance with financial planning and reporting
- Actively participate with senior management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope. Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance to the company
- Partner closely with all internal stakeholders and operating teams to provide clear financial inputs and provide guidance on operational decisions
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions
- At least 4 years of relevant experience – primarily with product finance or program costing
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering or related field
- Outstanding ability in using Microsoft Office suite, particularly high proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to senior management
- Experience utilizing ERP system and Business Intelligence tools to support forecast updates, analytical review of actual results and annual budgeting processes; preferably experience with SAP/S4 HANA
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) – preferred
- Finance analyst experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier – a huge plus!
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $96,000 - $132,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.