Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is looking for an experienced supply chain and technology transactions attorney to join our legal team. This role will support Lucid’s supply chain leaders in the review, management and handling of all supply chain transactional matters.
- Advise Lucid stakeholders on contracts concerning UCC Article 2 Sales of Goods, technology transfers and supply chain matters.
- Negotiate contracts and draft forms for the procurement of various technology, goods and services related to materials purchased for incorporation into Lucid’s products.
- Assist on strategic transactions and due diligence on various projects.
- Provide general advice and counsel on all aspects of supply chain practices.
- Collaborate across multiple functions: purchasing, finance, privacy, sales, information security, tax, logistics and risk management.
- Assist in developing and training clients on supply chain contracting policies, processes and procedures.
- Work seamlessly and collaboratively within the legal team and as a legal business partner to multiple internal business stakeholders
- Minimum of 5+ years of substantive experience (law firm or in-house) in the following areas of law: UCC Article 2, contracts, logistics, intellectual property and technology transfers.
- Proven negotiation, drafting and analytical skills for various types of contracts including, but not limited to, purchase of goods, procurement of services, and transfers of technology, e.g., licenses, joint development, non-disclosure and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively relay complex information in a clear and concise format.
- Practical and pragmatic approach to providing advice, counsel and general business judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently, prioritizing workflow, achieve demanding deadlines and manage multi-faceted and cross-functional projects.
- Proven track record of learning quickly, taking initiative, working proactively, being resourceful, and taking on additional responsibility.
- Law degree (J.D.) from ABA-accredited institution.
- Eligible to practice law in California (e.g., California bar or otherwise qualified as Registered In-house Counsel).
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $150,000 - $214,500 base salary annually
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.