Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Senior Compensation Consultant, reporting to the Head of Compensation, is responsible for all of the traditional analysis of a compensation professional in addition to partnering with the broader HR team to educate and administer Lucid’s compensation programs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with the execution and completion of critical deliverables, has strong attention to detail, and is driven by a desire to meet business needs through a consultative approach for a fast growing organization.
- Collaborate with the Head of Compensation on the execution, communication and education of the Total Rewards philosophy and compensation policies and programs.
- Partner with department leaders, HR Business Partners and recruiters on compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers
- Assist the Head of Compensation with the design and implementation of compensation policies, guidelines, programs, and tools.
- Develop education and training materials related to compensation policies, tools and programs.
- Partner with other compensation partners on compensation issues, and work on a variety of special compensation projects as needed, specifically as it relates to new product lines or roles in the organization.
- Manage the annual compensation review process, as well as provide off-cycle support to managers as needed.
- Manage job evaluation and market analysis processes along with the company’s participation in applicable compensation surveys.
- Ensures compliance with federal and local wage and employment laws.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in compensation, or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology, policies and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint including v-lookup, pivot tables and charts) and compensation management tools and market data surveys.
- Skilled in making inferences and recommendations based on data sets
- Compensation analytics and/or benchmarking experience
- Excellent communication and relationship skills interacting with internal stakeholders and outside consultants to achieve results.
- Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to leadership.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
- Must be able to problem solve and work under pressure in a deadline driven, rapidly changing organization.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification or progress towards certification
- Prior Experience with a technology company
- Experience working for a Global company
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $130,000 - $185,000 per year
- California (Non Bay Area), OR, WA, NY - $120,000 - $170,000 per year
- All other eligible states - $100,000 - $150,000 per year
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.