Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Design and develop high quality, high performance software in accordance with industry best practices
Support integration of your software into the relevant system and wider vehicle/cloud ecosystem and validate performance
Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
Rigorously validate and verify the software functionality and reliability from the individual unit to the complete system
Develop software on a variety of hardware platforms ranging from microcontrollers to high performance processors and cloud based architectures
*Please note, this role is onsite (no hybrid or remote option available) and requires relocation to Bay Area, CA*
- Proficient understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of the iOS platform
- Proficient in Swift, SwiftUI with a solid understanding of design patterns, clean api design etc.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, CFNetworking etc.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
- Familiarity with push notifications, backend APIs, and cloud messaging
- Able to increase app functionality by utilizing APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with using Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- 3+ yrs of industry experience
- Experience with Bluetooth LE, NFC, or UWB
- iOS Widgets, Apple Watch, Siri Integration
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, or equivalent work experience
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $127,000 - $181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.