Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We're looking for a Senior Atlassian Administrator to join our Information Technology team. In this role, you'll take a lead in creating and executing a strategic roadmap for implementing our program management platforms. You'll drive, design, and build out the required flows and integrations between Jira, Confluence, and other Atlassian and SAAS applications.
As a Senior Atlassian Administrator, you'll partner with IT and business teams to establish best practices, improve current and future project workflows, and manage integrations and reporting. Use your creative problem-solving and strong technical expertise to impact the entire business. If you are highly motivated, thrive on big challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism-we'd love to hear from you!
- Drive the strategic roadmap and architecture for improved tool utilization through documentation, training, coaching, and optimization, enabling stakeholders to work with even greater productivity.
- Be a technical expert on tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation.
- Document product solutions that align with the company’s goals.
- Develop and maintain documentation and end-user training materials.
- Assist in the delivery management processes and enforcement.
- Manage, and Support all administrative functions associated with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, OpsGenie, Analytics, 3rd party add-ons, API integrations, etc.).
- Establish and maintain system optimization for shared filters and dashboards, group subscriptions, global permissions, and email notifications.
- Create reports, dashboards, and plan views based on different user requirements and provide stakeholders with actionable metrics and status reports.
- Communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional team members.
- Manage Atlassian license portfolio, perform usage audits, provide proactive reporting to assist with annual licensing renewals, and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Representing IT Tools team while working with internal teams and external partners.
- Gather requirements for business processes and determine ways to optimize/improve Atlassian tools.
- Identify opportunities to improve system performance, scalability, and efficiency.
- Conduct regular performance assessments, tuning, and capacity planning.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and gaps between current and desired end states.
- Troubleshoot user and system-level issues and deliver scalable and timely solutions.
- Analyzing and improving availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability, security and performance of our services.
- Drive innovation on how work is performed using Jira and provide formal and informal training to Jira users, and less experienced Jira Admins.
- Setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Providing assistance in the management and support of integrations between tools in development landscape, including : Jira, Confluence, SmartSheet, Tableau, ServiceNow, Okta, SailPoint, Workato, etc.
- Use your knowledge of the Atlassian platform and experience to build workflows to implement and maintain consistent structure, usage, and best practices.
- Proactively plan and implement upgrades/changes in Sandbox for high impact projects.
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues in timely manner.
- Work with the team to ensure consistent performance.
- Work with teams across Lucid on cross-team initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as part of our on-call rotation.
- Develop and maintain operations tools.
- Be an advocate to drive transformation of how we manage work.
- Security and Compliance:
- Implement security best practices to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data stored within Atlassian tools.
- Adopt a global mindset when approaching Access and Authentication requests or Structural changes.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
- 5+ years of experience with deep hands-on expertise with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, OpsGenie, Automation, ScriptRunner and others), supporting 3rd party add-ons (Portfolio, Structure, etc.) and API integrations.
- 5 + Year experience with Atlassian product suite at admin and super-user level (Jira Certified a plus).
- Technical expertise in integrating Atlassian applications with enterprise platforms like, Tableau, ServiceNow, OKTA, etc.
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and Agile Frameworks, Knowledge of Scrum and CI/CD best practices.
- Experience managing reports on Jira and supported visualization tools.
- Experience designing, configuring, maintaining, and evolving customized projects/spaces to include issue type scheme design, screen scheme design, new field design, and workflow design and configuration.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude.
- Functional scripting/programming experience with Perl/Python/Ruby, Bash and Groovy.
- Excellent customer service, communication, documentation, work prioritization and analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond ones comfort zone when it comes to learning about other infrastructure services when needed.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $165,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.