SAP BI Developer
Newark, CA, United States
10 days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
You will play one of the leading roles in the implementation of core enterprise systems for Lucid, including cross-functional business processes, coordination of core business data, and delivery of business enabling solutions. You will bridge the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems. Other things you should know about this position are:
You will be part of the evolution of a game changing electric vehicle manufacturer.
- You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla, BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more.
- You will be prepared for a career in cutting edge business fields like cloud ERP, data science, design for manufacturing, and strategic sourcing.
- Working with the business to analyze requirements, design and configure SAP system.
- Write functional specification, work with technical team to guide, test and deploy system solutions
- Troubleshooting production issues and provide SAP system support as and when needed
- Participate in ongoing technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
- Suggest system improvements based on technology, best practices, or changing requirements.
- Provide regular management updates on advantages and potential opportunities for new technologies and automation.
- Train/Mentor junior staff members as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 5+ years previous experience working across a range of SAP implementations, support, and system upgrade projects.
- Deep and broad SAP DWC and SAP SAC experience in a global capacity
- Deep understanding of different business processes, including logistics, warehouse, procurement, manufacturing, finance with a focus on Data Warehousing, Modeling, and Visualization.
- Understanding in SAP processes, underlying tables, and integration with cross-functional areas in SAP
- Hands on development experience in SAP DWC (Data Warehouse Cloud) ETL processes, SAC dashboard/reporting, Digital Boardroom
- Experience in data integration with non-SAP systems
- Ability to prioritize, document, organize & follow up.
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Experience in SAP VMS (Vehicle Management System) Industry solution is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other teams of various skills
- Analytical skills coupled with technical creativity and vision
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Self-motivator able to take tasks or projects and run with them
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $165,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.