Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The role of the Inside Sales Specialist is to engage with prospective customers and businesses interested in Lucid Motors vehicles. Our Inside Sales Specialists inspire and educate customers on the benefits of electric drivetrains, demonstrate the advantages of our vehicles, and personalize the experience to each customer. We prioritize a world-class customer experience, and our Advisors play a key role in building the Lucid Motors brand through their delivery of that unparalleled experience for our customers.
Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to educating and inspiring customers through demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. You are an active listener and attentive storyteller capable of balancing the technical (intellectual) with the creative (emotional) that helps customers on their buying journey with Lucid.
The Inside Sales Advisor role combines sales, marketing and businesses development requiring a high-degree of customer-focused energy.
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
- Assist in hosting and supporting marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about Lucid products
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our customers
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues
- Meticulously record customer feedback to improve both products and processes
- Deliver a customer experience that you would personally want to have
- Rotating weekend coverage schedule
- 4+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing, support or other customer-facing role
- Prior experience selling through multiple channels: phone, email, chat, and in-person
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong storytelling, listening, and customer relationship skills (empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question-asking)
- Ability to obtain DMV Salesperson License
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Maintain and exceed KPI metrics
- Clean driving record
- Ability to travel
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, lifting up to 20 lbs
- Proficiency with Salesforce or another CRM
- Prior experience in automotive, hospitality, customer service, or consultant
- Passion for technology
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education, and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California San Francisco Bay Area - $31/hour + Commision
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.