Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Join our cutting-edge team as a technician specializing in ADAS/AD, where you'll play a vital role in the development, construction, maintenance, retrofitting, and repair of state-of-the-art electric vehicles, test benches, or ECU electric circuit boards.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced professional with a passion for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing luxury electric vehicles or working with bench test setups and ECU boards. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Could cover at least one of the areas: test vehicle, test bench, or ECU electric circuit board.
- Build state of the art automotive prototype vehicle, systems, and subsystems
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicles and test bench systems
- Work efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative environment on prototype, pre-production, show, and production vehicles.
- Critical thinking skills to work without instruction,manuals or workbooks
- Follow systematic processes, document potential issues and improvements, and contribute to enhancing team efficiency
- Working with engineering to fabricate and/or modify system and subsystem components
- Maintain a high knowledge level of high voltage, low voltage, and general electric vehicle systems
- rive vehicles to evaluate vehicle health status, test features, collect data, to support cross functional team in development and production environment
- Create and develop service and maintenance documents (service manual procedures, containments, etc.)
- For work related to ECU electric circuit board, perform basic functional test and verification, touch up and rework on surface mount board assembly and wiring harness design, optical inspection for component / solder bridges, perform thru hole surface mounts inspection, etc.
- Automotive technician degree, certification or equivalent work experience
- Exhibit an unwavering commitment to safety and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstratedtrack record of excellence in past positions
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess a valid driver license with good records
- 3 years Luxury Automobile Technician experience
- Could cover one or more of the areas: test vehicle, test bench, or ECU board.
- Understanding of Electrical schematics and capability to create simple test boards
- Working knowledge of CAN communications
- Skilled in fabrication (welding, milling, lathe) and wire harness building (soldering, crimping, splicing) etc.
- Bring your own professional automotive toolbox
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends, and travel for work to Lucid facilities, showrooms, test tracks, and testing routes
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $29 - $36 Per hour
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.