Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Partner Engineer to join our Software Quality and Validation Engineering team. This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of excellence in the field of systems engineering and software quality.
- Design, implement, and deliver the in-vehicle software utilizing the underlying platform, frameworks, and SDKs
- Optimize software for performance, memory usage, and responsiveness while ensuring the highest levels of stability and reliability
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including UI/UX designers, application engineers, hardware engineers, and product managers to ensure seamless integration of features
- Develop and execute unit, integration, and system-level tests to validate functionality and performance
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation for developed features and systems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software issues in collaboration with QA teams
- 2+ years of experience in testing Android applications and framework
- Proficiency in Java, C++
- Domain knowledge and experience of software development on the Android system and have worked with multiple areas of Android SDK
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols like CAN, LIN, and Ethernet
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Familiarity with Android Automotive OS or other infotainment platforms is a plus
- Bachelor or Masters in the areas of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering fields
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $108,000-$148,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.