Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Manager, Used Car Operations will be responsible for the planning, budgeting, and build out of the Used Car Operations department.
- Establish the operational lifecycle for used Lucid vehicles, including the verification of vehicle information and coordination of logistics
- Partner cross functionally with teams to establish valuation options, conditions, and how to operationalize support of the inventory valuation process
- Work with Accounting to establish used car program financing options
- Update online listings and inventory of used Lucid vehicles and create pricing strategy
- Develop and administer a customer satisfaction program for sales, service, and parts
- Secure partnerships with Inspection, Titling, and Transportation companies to ensure that transaction steps are completed within designated time frames
- Develop the customer offer process from start to finish and roll this program out to the respective teams
- Ensure the timely and accurate valuation and processing of used vehicle consumer inventory brought into the dealership
- Design organizational and training programs that will provide technical guidance to dealers on the process and program, and ensure successful implementation and program conversion while maintaining profitability
- Execute critical KPIs while using data proactively to identify issues and potential solutions
- Develop and execute a strategy for prospective dealers while maintaining key dealer relationships
- Help build stronger relationships with Lucid dealer partners to help meet inventory needs
- 8+ years’ of demonstrated experience establishing retail and wholesale automobile sales processes including vehicle inspection processes, vehicle titling processes, as well as dispatching and vehicle transportation processes
- Thorough understanding of reconditioning costs enabling financially sound purchasing decision making
- Results-orientated with an ability to execute and complete deliverables in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical and valuation skills, with the ability to set and negotiate pricing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities with a high level of urgency
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
CA / Bay Area: $131,000 - $170,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.