Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As part of the Strategy and Business Development team, Manager, Strategy is responsible for strategy execution, strategic planning and creative problem solving as an internal consultant to various functions. You will deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiative. You will help identify, diagnose and resolve process/performance issues, define actionable and innovative improvement levers and drive implementation of recommendation, including change management. You will also be responsible to develop strategic planning governance, including business reviews, goal setting, decision framework and progress tracking.
- Leads execution on various strategic priorities as aligned with VP, Strategy & Business Development
- Solve critical business problems and enable business growth, change and creativity
- Leads trials concerning new business initiatives i.e. pilot programs; makes recommends and implements adjustments and modifications based on trial/plot program results
- Develop the strategic plan by reviewing and establishing strategic priorities and convert them to quantitative and actionable plans
- Facilitate accurate goal setting, in line with resource planning and budgeting
- Leads annual goal setting (Objective & Key Results) with executives and rest of the company
- Present to, gather input from, and cater to executives across the various functions
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering or equivalent degree
- Experience working in consulting, focused on automotive and mobility sector
- Ability to be highly objective, structured and process-oriented; stays objective and utilizes data points to identify root cause of the issue at hand
- Ability to think clearly and creatively to solve problems; able to implement both immediate stop-gap solutions as well as long-term, sustainable solutions
- Ability to work across the entire company; from executives to individual contributors in sales, marketing, engineering, product, finance, HR etc – to drive rapid, cross-functional projects and deliverables
- Proven record of project management in highly ambiguous, highly flexible environments
- Experience with a wide variety of business levers to drive business growth
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent business acumen and ability to ask the right questions
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills to present complex sets of information to varying levels of audience
- MBA or relevant graduate degree in business, economics, engineering or equivalent degree
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- Excellent influential skills without authority
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education, and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California San Francisco Bay Area - $108,000 - $170,000 per year
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.