Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Internal Audit team is a trusted business partner at Lucid Motors, responsible for delivering high quality audits and advisory risk management services spanning all areas of company operations. We are seeking an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join our growing team to lead Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) program based out of the Lucid Headquarters in Newark, California. This is a dynamic role where you will be interacting with all levels of personnel within the organization. The ideal candidate will leverage their strong knowledge of audit, internal controls, and finance operations to identify and evaluate critical business risks and opportunities for process and control improvements. We embody a team spirit and ownership mindset to work collaboratively with stakeholders and management to assess critical risks and build a strong control environment.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Internal Audit, this position will lead and direct internal audit activities, with accountability for the planning, risk assessment, scoping, execution and reporting of audit activities.
- Lead and manage the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program and leverage technology (including Auditboard) to streamline project workflow and activities.
- Develop process and internal control expertise and act as trusted advisor to business partners and stakeholders in assigned areas/cycles.
- Coordinate and supervise co-source provider and interface with external auditors to complete audit requests and tasks, acting with urgency and meeting target deadlines.
- Execute scoping and risk assessments with cross-functional teams to identify critical areas of risk and significant changes that may impact processes and controls.
- Identify, evaluate, and monitor the remediation of identified deficiencies.
- Effectively apply their understanding of internal control framework, audit methodologies, and business operations in the role and interactions with stakeholders.
- Provide risk and control subject matter expertise on SOX readiness activities over new business programs and applications
- Utilize a risk-based approach to plan, scope, and execute complex audit projects as needed.
- Leverage technology and data to optimize the internal audit process and projects including using automation and continuous auditing.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of professional experience, including internal audit experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of SOX program management experience in medium to large-size companies
- Big 4 public accounting experience with CPA and/or CIA certification, highly preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing or technology organization, highly preferred
- Demonstrated history to work in a complex and fast-paced environment to achieve objectives and drive results
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- May require domestic travel. Candidate is expected to be local and based in the San Francisco Bay area
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $131,000 – $187,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.