Manager, Investor Relations
Newark, CA, United States
1 day ago
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Investor Relations. The Manager of Investor Relations will be responsible for assisting the Senior Director of Investor Relations with investor relations strategies, managing the quarterly earnings process, communicating with investors, as well as other investor relations duties.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to possess the ability to learn quickly, have strong attention to detail and organizational skills, and be team-oriented.
- Prior experience in automotive, technology, or mobility
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, management, business, engineering or other relevant fields
- Be expected to project manage the quarterly earnings process.
- Manage requests from investors, shareholders, and the board of directors, and ensure that all action items are driven to closure.
- Manage the investor and meeting databases as well as related analytics and reporting
- Build models and leverage data analysis to understand complex relationships, identify key trends, and gain insight on our revenue/expense line items, drivers, and scalability
- Provide on-going information to the IR and executive team regarding investor feedback, perceptions and opinions, competitive intelligence from equity research positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis
- Support the crafting of the company's messaging for the financial community such as during investor conferences, non-deal roadshows, etc.
- Develop and maintain a robust understanding of business drivers and metrics; identify/track key themes and topics for investor discussions to inform the IR team and executives on emerging trends
- Perform a competitive and strategic analysis on Lucid, its peers, and the industry as well as buy/sell-side trends to help keep management aware of the markets and investor views
- Liaise with internal constituents to gather information and organize analyst & investor events
- Create and update Investor Relations-related PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the management of the IR section of the website
- Manage all aspects of investor relations vendor relationships
- Develop materials for use in communications with investors, shareholders, and the board of directors.
- Self-starter attitude, high attention to detail, and ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent critical thinking, research, and analytical capabilities
- Ability and willingness to adjust priorities quickly based on the needs of the organization
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, multitasking skills, and ability to solve problems independently
- Strong financial modeling skills, as well as a sound understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and valuation methodologies
- Exceptional presentation and writing skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (perform complex functions)
- Aptitude for driving tasks to completion with minimal guidance while still operating at a high level
- 10+ years of relevant experience in investor relations, buy-side, or sell-side research.