Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As the Manager, Global Sales Planning, you will be responsible for leading sales planning efforts across multiple regions and play a pivotal role in driving alignment, efficiency, and optimization of our sales and production strategies on a global scale. You will also provide the broader Sales organization with the analytical support it needs to plan the delivery of cars effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and manage Lucid’s short-term sales forecast for North America, updating on a monthly basis
- Drive the standardization of short-term sales forecast reporting across the regions
- Coordinate global short-term sales forecast submission into the S&OP process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that global short-term sales forecasts are effectively translated into production plans
- Lead the development of analysis and reporting of Sales activities into the S&OP meetings
- Share results of the S&OP meeting to the Sales team to support Sales Operations and Delivery planning activities
- Develop month-end sales reports to track Lucid’s global sales performance
- Provide analytical support to broader Sales organization, generating actionable insights that will help drive more sales
- Foster strong relationships with sales, marketing, finance, product, and supply chain teams to gather relevant information, align on sales planning targets, and drive effective decision-making. Collaborate with stakeholders to address sales-related challenges and implement solutions.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting on sales planning related requests
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, supply chain management, or a related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a People Manager role.
- Proven experience in sales planning, demand forecasting, or related roles in the automotive industry.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets and generate actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and present findings to stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities to develop innovative sales planning strategies
- Knowledge of automotive industry dynamics, market trends, and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with production planning, inventory management, and supply chain principles.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
CA / Bay Area: $131,000 - $170,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.