Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Summer Intern to join our Supply Chain Direct Purchasing EE System and perform SAP purchasing activities and documentation. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Supply Chain Purchasing and be able to work independently and collaboratively to ensure our systems are functioning efficiently.
- Perform SAP Purchasing Requisition properly
- Document the purchasing sourcing process, including detailed steps and procedures
- Assist Group Manager and Senior Global Supply Manager in analyzing cost structure and identifying areas for improvement
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all commercial task are integrated and functioning properly
- Assist with any urgent purchasing task and demand
- Communicate regularly with Group Manager, Senior Global Supply Manager and other team members to provide progress updates and receive feedback
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to team projects as needed
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all meetings and integration activities
- Field(s) of study: Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD Degree program at an accredited university.
- Proof of enrollment in current or into next program (MS, PhD)
- Knowledge of Data Analysis
- Experienced with Excel (Advanced level)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with presentation slide PPT
- Location: This position is in Newark, CA. You must be prepared to start onsite for your first day of employment.
- Availability: Full-time is preferred
- Anticipated Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Work Environment: List either or all: Office in L1/L2/L3 and L6
- Compensation: Student compensation is based on location and current degree level, non-negotiable.
- Visa Sponsorship: Lucid may but is not obligated to sponsor foreign national employees requiring company sponsorship for U.S employment authorization.
- Medical Benefits: Dental and vision on day 1 for all interns working 30+ hours a week; medical for interns in California working 30+ hours a week.
- Housing/Transportation: You must provide your own living arrangements and transportation in the local area.
- Background Check: All offers of employment are contingent on clearing a background check.
The hourly range for internships specific to the location is $28/hr-$68/hr and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account: degree level and job-specific domain. You may be eligible for additional compensation as well as access to our medical, dental, and vision programs.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.