Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
In this role, you will collaborate with distinguished engineers to solve interesting and challenging problems in ADAS/AD. We are currently collecting many Terabytes of data for the purpose of autonomous driving operations. You will participate in various software development cycles to discover the real problems in AD data engines, design robust and scalable solutions, and implement your ideas into production.
If you're enthusiastic about immersive web experiences, have a knack for solving complex visual challenges, and are excited to mentor others in the realm of Three.js, we encourage you to apply!
This role is on-site at Headquarters in Newark, Ca.
- Design and develop front-end and back-end web applications.
- Continuously develop a Three.js lidar annotation tool with React Typescript
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code, following industry best practices.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- An associates or bachelors degree with no previous professional experience.
- Experience with 3D Graphics on the Web (WebGL, Three.js, related frameworks).
- Knowledge of advanced Three.js topics such as Performance Optimization, 3D Animation and lidar point cloud data manipulation.
- Knowledge of basic Three.js topics such as Scene & Camera Management, Raycasting, Labels & Markers, Point Cloud Rendering, and Data Management.
- Experience with 2D graphics libraries like Fabric.js, Konva.js.
- Strong proficiency in React.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL, and TypeScript.
- Solid understanding of back-end technologies such as Node.js, Python, or Golang.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and integrating backend services.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git, SVN).
- Strong knowledge of database design and query optimization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Experience with robotics or autonomous driving data is a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $92000 - $115,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.