Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Enterprise Systems Technical Specialist, ERP
Location: Newark (Onsite position)
You will play one of the leading roles in the implementation of core enterprise systems for Lucid, including cross-functional business processes, coordination of core business data, and delivery of business enabling solutions. You will bridge the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems. Other things you should know about this position are:
- You will be part of the evolution of a game changing electric vehicle manufacturer.
- You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla, BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more.
- You will be prepared for a career in cutting edge business fields like cloud ERP, data science, design for manufacturing, and strategic sourcing.
- Have strong knowledge of SAP Order to Cash, Outbound logistics, Intercompany, Revenue recognition business process experience for providing design and driving solutions for key projects.
- Strong configuration experience in SD, Logistic execution.
- Work with and proactively collaborate with other key enterprise systems like CRM, DMS to ensure seamless flow of data.
- Work with Business stakeholders and internal team members.
- Experience in writing functional specification and working with developers.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts in all modules of SAP.
- Experience in Automotive or manufacturing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Variant Configuration is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from an accredited university.
- 8+ years’ experience of total SAP development Sales and Distribution module
- 1-2 full life cycles of SAP implementation experience
- Candidate must be well organized and capable of managing numerous priorities in parallel.
- Must have strong management, communication, planning, and administrative skills; the candidate should have strong team player qualities and be a strong self-starter who can deliver consistently at a high quality.
- Must have experience in technical project management.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $165,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.