Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking technicians for diagnostic tool evaluation. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in vehicle diagnostics, specifically PC-based applications, although opportunities for evaluation of other tools will exist. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Service Engineering to validate and verify performance of PC-based diagnostic and other tools
- Work closely with the Service Diagnostics Team to support regular testing and provide feedback
- Adapt to differing responsibilities within the Service Engineering environment quickly
- Perform under time constraints to produce excellent results
- 2+ years of Automotive experience in Software, Diagnostics, or other engineering field
- Strong attention to detail, good spelling skills, ability to communicate clearly in written documents
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, flowchart creation applications, Jira, Jama, other engineering applications
- Experience in automotive applications and applicable interfaces such as CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet
- Ability to interpret the needs of engineering teams and provide hands-on evaluation of deliverables
- Ability to interpret various technical specifications and apply to documentation
- Field experience with multiple OEM automotive diagnostic tools and software
- Technical writing experience
- Experience with UDS and diagnostic systems
- Familiarity with automotive service manual standards and values
- Hands-on experience working on vehicles
- Automotive Technical School or equivalent, SAE certifications
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education, and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California SF Bay Area - $30 - $42 per hour
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.