Cybersecurity Compliance Manager
Newark, CA, United States
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is seeking an experienced manager for Cybersecurity Compliance Management. The appointed manager will report to the head of the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) function. The primary responsibility will be implementing and maintaining various Cybersecurity Compliance Program. This role demands working with Legal, IT, Internal Audit, HR, and other important stakeholders to fulfill all necessary compliance requirements flawlessly.
- Monitors and identifies regulatory developments, including enforcement actions, and new laws, regulations, rules and interpretations or guidance that affects or could potentially affect Lucid
- Coordinates the response to audit requests and other internal/external reviews/assessments performed as needed
- Leads initiatives and manages projects to coordinate the implementation of new regulatory requirements as required, including data privacy and compliance
- Updates and maintains the cybersecurity controls library to remain compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Provides guidance to key stakeholders regarding regulations on a real-time basis to manage compliance risks
- Develops, delivers and maintains best-in-class compliance programs, policies and practices
- Monitors compliance within cybersecurity policies and standards, including periodic reviews and/or controls testing
- Ensures timely and accurate notification and escalation of actual or potential non-compliance risks to key stakeholders
- Collects metrics for reporting and monitoring compliance with policies and standards
- Coordinates the response to audit requests or other internal/external reviews as needed
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $138,000 - $198,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.