Newark, CA, United States
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Build the consumer journey, from discovery to purchase and delivery, planning and executing meaningful contact points for fans, prospects, leads and clients.
- Develop the needed creativity in partnership with the digital and the communication teams.
- Support the experiential team in generating leads and prospects for field activations (pop up, test drives, events); it also ensures proper follow up, KPI and ROI.
- Develop and maintain a regular reporting system on KPI, with particular attention on conquest, conversion and retention cost and effectiveness (ROI).
- Support the Lucid Stores in generating traffic, leads and sales through the planning and execution of local conquest plans.
- Ensure uniformity of actions between the HQ and the markets
- Responsible for demographic research, customer analysis and the marketing intelligence needed to identify the prospects and segments for the new products.
- Prepare the arrival of the new products planning and executing the appropriate contact strategy.
- Analyze competitors’ activities and explores new opportunities.
- Manage a CRM analyst / specialist
- Excellent knowledge of Sales Force software and most common CRM programs
- Superior analytical skills
- Capability to organize processes and agencies, creating links and coordination between all the actors involved
- At least 8 years of experience in similar positions or growth marketing
- Automotive experience is a plus
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $131-187k
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.