Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
This role will support Lucid’s General Counsel and the Legal Department by managing, overseeing, and driving workstream discipline, providing process development, and executing on deployment of such workstreams and processes.
- Oversee departmental and cross-functional workstreams, projects, programs, processes, and strategic initiatives for the Legal Department from development through successful implementation under the guidance of departmental leadership
- Assist departmental leadership in determining and prioritizing business strategies and workstreams
- Drive workstreams for General Counsel and serve as liaison between General Counsel, department leaders, and executives and leaders across the company
- Establish insight into Legal workstreams, create and maintain dashboards and reports to assess status and progress and to drive execution when needed
- Support Legal team with scoping and organizing internal and cross-functional workstreams required, owned, or driven by Legal
- Assist and communicate with departmental leadership in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute improvements to team structure to address knowledge and skill gaps in view of business needs
- Continuously seek ways to improve processes, cut department costs, and streamline collaboration across team members in a proactive manner
- Establish departmental governance and project tools
- Synthesize information from team into periodic reports and analysis
- Support special workstreams and/or events as needed, including team meetings, CLE programming, and social events
- Impeccable attention to detail and responsiveness
- 10+ years of work experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in areas of functional leadership support
- BA, BS, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively and timely relay complex information in a concise format
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-faceted projects
- Proven track record of learning quickly, taking initiative, working proactively, being resourceful, and taking on additional responsibility
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California (Bay Area) - $185,000- $264,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.