Assistant Manager, Customer Care (Mid-Shift)
Newark, CA, United States
5 days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking to hire an Assistant Manager for our Customer Care team Come work alongside an amazing team with an excellence in customer care.
We are hiring for a day shift, mid shift, and overnight shift.
- Help develop and build team processes and scripts in an ongoing manner.
- Accountable for a team of Specialists, ensuring they are meeting team metrics, and providing on-the-spot guidance for questions or escalations.
- Coach team to provide the highest level of support to customers via inbound phone calls, chats and tickets for technical inquiries, or determine if roadside assistance is needed.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Manger to strategize advancements by determining improvements to processes, metrics, training or comprehension.
- Resolve customer cases and escalations, communicating efficiently with internal departments when needed.
- Advocate for the customer to improve Lucid services or offerings based on requests and reported bugs. Champion customer experiences and process improvements.
- Model Product Expertise to team of specialists to educate Lucid vehicle owners, generating confidence in the operation of a Lucid vehicle. Must be comfortable to answer vehicle equipment questions, vehicle operations, discuss concerns around mechanical or cosmetic issues.
- Capable of masterfully guiding both adept and amateur technical customers and mechanics through app and website, through a personal technical aptitude.
- Triage car condition or operational concerns during escalations of initial vehicle production
- Availability to work weekends, or a flexible schedule to eventually support customers 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service, or contact center experience, as well experience building workflows, processes and scripts.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, empathetic mindset, and commitment to providing a great customer experience. Eagerness to take on new responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly precise. Flexible, proactive, attention to details, and inclination to contribute with strong critical thinking and common sense.
- Exceptional time management skills, and multitasking capabilities, rapidly but effectively able to handle multiple customer cases. Remains organized with a sense of priority, adapt to work in a high pressure and fast pacing environment
- Understands both Mechanical and Cosmetic repair times, skills and cost management.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Familiar with Outlook, and MS Office Suite.
- Verbal and written skills in English.
- Verbal and written skills in Canadian French and Arabic.
- Start up, or NPI experience preferred but not required.
- Automotive industry experience preferred but not required.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
- Prior experience in the automotive sector, including Electric Vehicles
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $96,000-$132,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.