Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a ADAS/AD Test & Validation Engineer in our Software Quality and Validation Engineering team. This requires an experienced professional with the background in software quality assurance and system validation. Ideal candidate exhibits can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with determination. Candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast -paced environment.
- Be responsible for system test validation of software components related to ADAS/AD
- Create & amend test cases to perform software validation across ECUs, focusing on ADAS/AD at vehicle system level
- Work cross functionally to identify risks and opportunities for product integrity and user experience
- Drive a validation of high quality, high performance, and product ready software
- Own and Validate the System feature level end to end testing on vehicle
- Design, maintain and execute tests including functional, system integration, regression, performance
- Align and support SQA processes and activities within functional areas such as System, Hardware and Safety
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science, electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering or similar)
- 2+ Years of experience in Software System Validation
- 2+ Experience with testing of Automotive or Mobile products
- Experience with languages like Python, C, C++ is a plus
- Experience in areas related to ADAS/AD
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Test case management Tool
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology as well as waterfall methodology
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with software development best practices
- Bluetooth, MATLAB, Vector tools experiences are bonus
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $108,000-$148,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.