The Service Assistant position works with other members of the service team to make sure the day-to-day operation runs smoothly. This position requires someone with the ability to handle a rapidly changing work load, and can prioritize accordingly. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Provides a world-class customer experience to all Lucid Motors clients, internal and external.
- Move and stage vehicles as needed.
- Wash vehicles as needed.
- Deliver parts to technicians as needed.
- Assist other service department members as needed.
- Performs other administrative and support functions as needed.
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry.
- 21+ years of age or older to comply with company driving policy.
- High School Diploma/GED or Relevant work experience.
- A capacity to creatively solve problems and think quickly in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for creating positive client experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to learn proprietary software.
- Must possess a valid driver license.
- Experience in luxury retail.
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains.
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments.