Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for Service Technicians with knowledge in diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs). Ideal candidates will demonstrate an "anything is possible" attitude and approach their work with drive and determination.
If you have a good track record working with BEVs, learn quickly, strive for perfection, and enjoy operating in a fast-paced environment, then we would like to hear from you.
- Diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Lucid Motors vehicles
- Demonstrate and impart learned technical skills and knowledge to others
- Working effectively with the appropriate software to properly and fully document all interactions with customer vehicles
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of high voltage and general automotive electrical systems
- Communicate and collaborate efficiently with other members of the service team (e.g. consultants, managers, etc.)
- Follow the correct procedures for documenting repair orders
- Minimum of 3+ years of mechatronics technician or relevant professional experience
- Completed training as a car mechatronics technician or relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of high voltage systems, low voltage systems and electric vehicle drives
- Ability to work on the go and support the mobile service team when needed
- Experience in repairing premium vehicles
- Creative problem-solving and quick thinking in a hectic, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and passion for positive customer experiences
- Ability to work remotely and support the mobile service team when needed
- Passion for sustainable means of transport and changing the automotive industry
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate learned technical skills and knowledge to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience with the diagnosis and repair of electric vehicles
- Previous OEM Master Technician certification
- Training in the field of high voltage, airbags, and air conditioning.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.