Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As a Junior Studio Advisor in a Lucid studio, your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional, personalized, customer interactions. You are a motivated and engaging quick learner with a penchant for providing memorable and enjoyable customer experiences.
- Studio Operations: Ensure all studio assets are presentable and consistent with the Lucid brand image. Keep a keen eye on any pain points or bottlenecks observed during daily studio operations, think creatively, and offer improvement suggestions. Remain available for ad-hoc activities to improve studio operations and customer experiences
- Customer Experience: Be a critical Lucid Ambassador; the first point of engagement guests will have with Lucid. Create a welcoming and informative environment at our studio and events, ensuring that every customer interaction is positive and memorable. Offer exceptional customer service and address any inquiries or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Test Drives: Arrange and conduct test drives for interested prospects, ensuring they experience the thrill of driving our luxury electric cars firsthand.
- Sales funnel management: Utilize our CRM system (Salesforce) to capture and qualify leads, manage customer data, and stay organized throughout the sales process.
- Product and Market Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of our electric vehicles, their technical specifications, performance capabilities, and cutting-edge technology. Be well-informed about the competitive landscape and articulate the advantages of choosing Lucid Motors.
- 1+ years of experience in a client-oriented retail environment, event industry and/or the automotive industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent Communication: Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with prospects/customers and build lasting relationships.
- Customer-Centric Approach: A customer-first mindset with a commitment to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment, adapting to changing customer needs and market demands. Available to work weekends and evenings, as needed.
- Language: Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Tech Savvy: Comfortable using digital tools and CRM system (SalesForce) to capture leads andtrack sales activities.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.