Corporate Fleet Sales Manager, DACH
30+ days ago
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The role of the Corporate Fleet Sales Manager is to lead the regional b2b sales enablement through direct management of financial lease, operational lease and industry data providers interested in Lucid Motors vehicles. Our Corporate Fleet Sales Manager inspire and educate customers on the benefits of electric drivetrains, demonstrate the advantages of our vehicles, and personalize the experience to each customer. You will not only directly influence corporate customers but also educate financial institutions and data providers to activate the very best solutions to each market or region. We prioritize a world-class customer experience and our Enterprise team plays a key role in building the Lucid Motors brand through their delivery of that unparalleled experience for our customers.
Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to sales strategy and operational optimization, motivating, inspiring and educating a professional and experienced customer base to deliver complex customer models. A keen interest in the b2b finance and sales industry is important as you will be charged with continually developing new sales strategies to benefit corporate and retail customers. Through demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills, you are an active listener and attentive storyteller capable of balancing the technical (intellectual) with the creative (emotional) to deliver key sales and customer objectives.
The Corporate Fleet Sales Manage role combines sales and region-wide program strategy development, requiring a high-degree of market and industry experience. A self-starter attitude and understanding of automotive financial products is essential. Will thrive in ambiguous situations and demonstrate flexibility in the face of shifting priorities in a fast-paced startup environment. The ability to think big and focus on scalable, measurable processes which drive immediate results is critical. Up to 50% travel could be required at times based on business needs.
- Manage your regions Corporate sales operations, KPI’s and OKR’s
- Develop sales programs to provide suitable finance solutions for retail and enterprise sales
- Ensure the best possible leasing and finance solutions are accessible to all customers.
- Manage and maintain specific SMR and data sets with European wide and local suppliers
- Work with training teams to keep customers up to date with the latest company and product information
- Help with a wide array of business development to grow the sales teams reach into key customer channels
- Develop the data, tools and strategies required to deliver regional financial and operational lease services
- Interact and work with the senior management team to report on and deliver weekly results
- Play a vital role in this senior position as a brand leader to the wider sales team
What you bring:
- An understanding of international sales and regional nuances that are critical to delivering a luxury experience in every market Lucid operates in Europe
- Specific experience working with international leasing companies, data providers and the requirements for launching new vehicles with these organizations
- 8+ years of experience in B2B sales, with a proven track record of driving sales performance and revenue growth
- Proficiency in CRM management, preferably in Sales Force
- Confidence in navigating ambiguity and an ability to perform in an undefined, unestablished environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure