Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Market Trainer for the Southeast Region to deliver engaging and impactful training with a focus on retention. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination.
Must live in the Southeast Region (preferably close to Miami, FL) or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Responsible for delivering in-person, virtual and in-store training and coaching
- Work closely with the Program Managers to support new hire onboarding
- Provide new employees with the skillsets required to foster relationships, collaborate with others, master tools, drive processes, achieve / exceed department goals, and provide a world class customer experience
- Demonstrate a strong and engaging presentation / facilitation presence, with the ability to listen and quickly adjust content to meet the needs of a diverse audience
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of shifting priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
- Over 50% travel possible for this position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a trainer / facilitator with knowledge of sales operations, roles, processes, and KPIs
- 2+ years of experience in sales enablement training and performance coaching
- Deep understanding of adult learning principles and a proven track record of applying them in a dynamic learning environment
- The ability to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and processes to effectively transfer expertise to others
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, both verbal and written
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to deliver in an undefined, unestablished environment
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.