Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining and repairing Lucid Motors vehicles during second shift hours 4 days a week for ten hour shifts potentially starting in between 1:00-2:00p.
- Confidently repair basic and major mechanical issues and perform basic electrical and mechanical diagnosis
- Maintain a high knowledge level of High Voltage (HV), Low Voltage (LV), and general electric vehicle systems
- Follow correct repair order documentation procedures, i.e. The Three C's
- Effectively work with the appropriate software suite to properly and completely document all customer vehicle interactions
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the service team (i.e., advisor, manager, etc.) as well as customers.
- Ability to demonstrate and teach learned technical skills/knowledge with others
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for creating positive client experiences
- Ability to work remotely and support mobile service team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Availability for 2nd shift hours 4 days a week for ten hour shifts starting between 1:00-2:00p ending 11:00p-12:00a.
- 2-5 years of experience as an automotive service technician, including previous experience with EV/HEV diagnosis and repair
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Knowledge of High Voltage systems, Low Voltage systems, and Electric Vehicle powertrains
- Customer facing experience exhibiting excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- EPA 609 Certification
- Willingness to complete Lucid provided CPR training post hire
- Valid driver license with no suspensions within the past year
- ASE Certifications
- Experience in luxury automobile repair environments.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.