Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
PLEASE NOTE: The location is set to open now January 2024! If you are offered a position, you will not start right away, but we will start the hiring process!
The Service Assistant position works with other members of the service team to make sure the day-to-day operation runs smoothly. This position requires someone with the ability to handle a rapidly changing work load, and can prioritize accordingly. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Provides a world-class customer experience to all Lucid Motors clients, internal and external
- Move and stage vehicles as needed
- Wash vehicles as needed
- Deliver parts to technicians as needed
- Assist other service department members as needed
- Performs other administrative and support functions as needed
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- 21+ years of age or older to comply with company driving policy
- High School Diploma/GED or Relevant work experience
- A capacity to creatively solve problems and think quickly in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Passion for creating positive client experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to learn proprietary software
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Experience in luxury retail
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.