Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As an Associate Service Technician, you will focus on performing Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI), detail services, test drives, and basic repairs on Lucid vehicles before customers take delivery. You will demonstrate your passion for sustainable transportation and creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic repairs on Lucid vehicles including but not limited to - remove and replace parts, body adjustments, tire and wheel exchanges, functionality testing, test driving, and work order administration on vehicles for delivery, etc.
- Effectively work with the appropriate software suite to properly and completely document all vehicle interactions.
- Perform software updates as needed on cars in the process of inspection.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the service team (i.e., advisor, manager, etc.) as well as customers.
- Learn High/Low Voltage systems
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for creating positive client experiences
- Ability to work remotely and support mobile service team as needed, travel may be needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 18+ years of age or older
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Able to learn the High/Low Voltage process
- Customer facing experience exhibiting excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Willingness to complete Lucid provided CPR training post hire
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
Associate: $29 - $32/hr
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.