Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As a Delivery Supervisor, you will play a critical role in upholding the high standards of our order-to-delivery process. You will lead a team of Delivery Specialists and Associates, ensuring seamless transactions and exceptional service from start to finish.
- Team Management: Oversee the team responsible for processing retail customer orders. Ensure smooth transitions across all stages of the delivery process—financial clearance, documentation handling, and delivery ceremonies—in collaboration with Field Sales, Lucid Financial Services and logistics partners.
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making: Identify and remove technical, operational, and organizational barriers. Propose solutions using a business-oriented mindset and confidently utilize Salesforce reporting and analytics.
- Operational Planning: Excel in operations and planning by developing monthly sales targets, sharing performance insights with the team, and implementing corrective actions for deviations.
- Customer Relationship Management: Adapt problem-solving techniques to accommodate diverse customer needs and build strong collaborations with Lucid Financial Services and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Development: Lead the professional growth of the Delivery Team through one-on-one meetings, group discussions, product training, role-playing exercises, and other effective coaching methods to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of 3 years in a leadership role within the automotive, transportation or logistics industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, sales, or a related field preferred. High school degree or GED required.
- Proven ability to lead a team of sales and/or process-focused professionals in achieving targets.
- Strong problem-solving abilities. Can identify technical, operational, and organizational roadblocks and provide solutions.
- Business owner mindset with the ability to analyze reports and use our CRM program, Salesforce, with confidence.
- Adept at nurturing, developing, and leading exceptional customer-oriented teams.
- Strong cross functional collaborative skills, specifically with sales and service teams.
- Demonstrated experience in fostering an inclusive and collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to work weekends and extended retail hours, particularly at month or quarter ends.
- Current Driver's license and ability to obtain a DMV Salesperson License where required.
- Availability to travel for on-boarding and training.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Capable of physical tasks such as twisting, bending, squatting, reaching, and standing for extended periods, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
TX - $75,000-$100,000 year + commission
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.