Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer, Field Verification. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in software quality assurance and system validation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in reviewing the requirements, test plans development, test case design, test execution and defect reporting. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his/her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a challenging environment.
- Should be able to understand the Telematic Control unit and cross functional
- Own the end-to-end system validation of vehicle software in context of connectivity,
- GNSS, Diagnostics and Over-The-Air software update.
- Experience in Routing, Switching and VLANs.
- Good at getting the software requirements to ensure the requirements are clear,
- complete, and testable.
- Create a comprehensive test plan that outlines the testing approach, objective,
- scope, resources, and schedule.
- Identify opportunities to improve the validation processes, testing methodologies
- and overall product quality.
- Experience in building the test infrastructure and automated testing.
- Experience in documenting the issues in detail and able to collaborate with
- Developers in resolving those issues
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent..
- Must have 5+ years of experience in testing networking and/or automotive products.
- Experience with automotive protocols (DoIP, UDS, LIN and CAN)
- Should have strong protocol level understanding of Wi-Fi, LTE and GPS protocols.
- Should have strong understanding of Security concepts such as Mutual TLS, VPN,
802.1x and PKI.
- Passion towards Embedded Systems testing.
- Must be fully confident of writing/maintaining test cases and acceptance test plans.
- 5+ years of developing the system level test cases.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing test cases in embedded Linux
- Experience in using Automation test tools and Stress test tools.
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good collaborator.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.