Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Do you feel at home in the automotive luxury segment and have an excellent network and/or willingness to build this network in the Hamburg area? Are you a multitasking organizational talent and a passionate sales professional who is ready to represent the most advanced luxury EV car brand and looking forward to delivering a world class experience? Then this is the role for you and be part of the exciting journey of Lucid!
- Own your market. You lead your team to meet expected targets and are responsible for sales in your defined region/market.
- Establish and maintain high level knowledge of the company’s mission, vision, and brand identity and translate & implement it in your local market area
- Prioritize and schedule tasks effectively driving brand awareness in your market and preparing for the Studio opening and the local introduction of Lucid
- Help setting up operations in your market in close cooperation with all relevant Lucid departments
- Assist Lead in hiring, training and managing the best luxury experience sales team for your Studio & Market
- Identify all [TB1] relevant events and initiatives in your area and participate as a brand representative
- Working closely with the Retail Marketing team to strategize, coordinate and implement in- and out of Studio events with internal & external stakeholder, test drive events, pop-ups, product awareness initiatives, loyalty events, community engagement events, SME targeted initiatives, and driving experiences to bring the Lucid brand to life for prospective owners and the automotive community
- Set, meet and deploy test drive, reservations and sales targets [TB2]
- Manage all post-event analysis, budget reconciliation, and reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Lucid to achieve goals (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Retail, HR)
- Collaborate with the Enablement team to train all customer-facing event personnel and manage these teams
- Manage sales vehicle demo fleet, assisting in the order process, supervising the appropriate use, and ensuring timely availability for sale
- 5+ years of experience in managing and selling within a luxury customer environment, preferably automotive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible mindset; managing short, mid and long term deadlines. Ability to adjust priorities and shift if neededed
- Managerial experience. Steering a team on defined KPI’s
- Goal-oriented approach with hands-on self-starter mentality
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a passion for a fast-paced, high-growth, startup environment
- Strong affinity for luxury products and clients with an extensive network within key target groups
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and team player who maintains positive working relationships with project teams and enjoys helping the team overcome obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Native German speaker and fluent in English – additional languages are a plus
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs and the future of mobility
- Experience in luxury and high-tech industries
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.