Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Are you an exceptional automotive sales professional who always strives to exceed your company and customer’s expectations? As a Sales Specialist at Lucid Motors, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our luxury electric vehicles in your region. Your primary focus will be on maximizing sales potential while providing an exceptional customer experience to our future customers.
- Car Sales: Engage with potential customers, build rapport, and guide them through the car buying process. Showcase the unique features and benefits of our luxury electric vehicles, tailoring the sales pitch to match individual customer needs.
- Customer Experience: Create a welcoming and informative environment at our studio and events, ensuring that every customer interaction is positive and memorable. Offer exceptional customer service and address any inquiries or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Product and Market Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of our electric vehicles, their technical specifications, performance capabilities, and cutting-edge technology. Be well-informed about the competitive landscape and articulate the advantages of choosing Lucid Motors.
- Sales Targets: Work closely with your Market Sales Manager to achieve and exceed sales targets. Proactively seek out new leads and convert them into satisfied customers. Nurture long-term relationships to drive customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Test Drives: Arrange and conduct test drives for interested prospects, ensuring they experience the thrill of driving our luxury electric cars firsthand.
- Sales funnel management: Utilize our CRM system (Salesforce) to track leads, manage customer data, and stay organized throughout the sales process. Maintain a strong follow-up process with potential customers to address any additional questions or concerns and encourage them to move forward with the purchase decision.
- Sales Experience: 3+ years proven track record in automotive sales demonstrating a strong ability to close deals and achieve sales targets.
- Passion for Electric Vehicles: A genuine interest in electric vehicles, sustainable mobility, and environmental consciousness.
- Excellent Communication: Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with prospects/customers and build lasting relationships.
- Customer-Centric Approach: A customer-first mindset with a commitment to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment, adapting to changing customer needs and market demands. Available to work weekends and evenings, as needed.
- Language: Fluency in English, both written and spoken. French/German are considered a plus
- Tech Savvy: Comfortable using digital tools and CRM system (SalesForce) to manage leads and sales activities.
- Join Lucid Motors and be a part of the luxury electric vehicle revolution! Apply now and contribute to the sustainable future of mobility while offering customers an unparalleled driving experience.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.