Mobile Technician (Diagnosticien d'automobiles), Geneva
30+ days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Mobile Service Technician is a unique position within the Lucid Service family. This crucial role requires an experienced, autonomous professional with in-depth knowledge of diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Lucid Motor vehicles – a specialist who can work independently in customer-facing environments.
Our ideal candidate knows that “everything is possible" and goes about his or her tasks with vigor, determination and acts as our Service brand ambassador in all situations.
Applicants are expected to excel in their field, learn quickly and have the drive and determination to deliver on Lucid’s luxury promises. This position also requires the ability to self-manage all areas of the service ecosystem, including parts management and customer service.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair Lucid Motors vehicles working directly with customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Travel to customer sites, or Lucid Satellite Centers, to perform on-site maintenance and repairs
- In some cases, you will manage a Lucid Satellite Center and oversee day-to-day operations at a partner workshop
- Perform tasks in your base Service Center, or the Satellite center’ parts department including ordering, returns, and inventory management
- Work effectively with the appropriate software environment to properly and fully document all interactions with customer vehicles
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of high voltage and general automotive electrical systems
- Precisely document customer concerns for diagnosis and repair
- Describe all service options to your customers, including time and cost estimates
- Ensuring the work done meets Lucid's high standards before returning the vehicle
- Perform invoicing and payment receipt
- Complete customer service tasks, such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, if necessary
- Be a Brand Ambassador by building strong relationship with customers, delivering on our mission
- Be responsible for the appearance, cleanliness, and organization of the Mobile assets, Satellite center and all equipment
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for our products
- Completed vocational training as a mechatronics technician
- Knowledgeable in high-voltage systems, low voltage systems and electric vehicle drives and systems, multimedia, driver assistance, air conditioning.
- Creative problem solver and quick thinker in a hectic, fast-paced environment
- Have attention to detail and passion for positive customer experiences
- Passionate about sustainable means of transport and changing the automotive industry
- Able to demonstrate and communicate learned technical skills and knowledge to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization
- Able to work independently but as part of a team
- Able to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Have a Forklift driver's license or able to obtain driver's license within 30 days of hire
- Must have a valid driver's license
- This role is based in the Geneva region
- Automotive Trade Technical School Certificate or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with diagnosis and repair of battery electric vehicles, including HV qualification
- Experience in repairing premium or luxury vehicles
- Previous OEM Master Technician cert
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.