Studio Advisor I, Dusseldorf
30+ days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is building a brand. A post-luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for enthusiastic and conscientious Studio Associates to build Lucid with us.
As a Studio Advisor in a Lucid studio, your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional, personalized, customer interactions. You are a motivated and engaging quick learner with a penchant for providing memorable and enjoyable customer experiences.
- Be a critical Lucid Ambassador; the first point of engagement guests will have with Lucid
- Welcome guests in an engaging, courteous and sincere manner
- Demonstrate excitement and create intrigue about Lucid products
- Effectively communicate the benefits of Lucid products and being a member of the Lucid community
- Gauge guests' requirements and interests to deliver a personalized and relevant interaction
- Manage and overcome customer challenges in a cordial and calm manner
- Be responsible for lead capture and progression of guests through the initial part of the Lucid journey
- Ensure all studio assets are presentable and consistent with the Lucid brand image
- Keep a keen eye on any pain points or bottlenecks observed during daily studio operations, think creatively, and offer improvement suggestions
- Remain available for ad-hoc activities to improve studio operations and customer experiences
- Support local marketing initiatives and events to build brand awareness
- Maintain a continuing desire to learn and develop to progress your career with Lucid Motors
- Be responsible for introducing our customers to their vehicles and creating a memorable orientation experience
- Guide customers through signing the necessary registration and financial paperwork required to purchase their vehicle, record customer information, and ensure data accuracy
- Stage customer vehicles and maintain the customer orientation space
- Coordinate with the service team in preparation for customer orientations
- 1+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience within retail, luxury, or hospitality is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy, and active listening ability
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Positive attitude, hands-on mentality, and a growth mindset
- Organized, supportive, and reliable team player
- Available to travel for onboarding and training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, CRM tools, and retail business systems.
- Valid Driver's License
- Fluent in German and English, other languages a plus
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.