Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is looking for a highly motivated Sr. Manufacturing Engineer for General Assembly. The job will be set in a challenging and fast-paced environment where you will work with highly motivated teams that are dedicated to world-class quality standards on extremely challenging projects.
- Develop manufacturing processes.
- Develop specifications for custom equipment.
- Closely collaborate with external equipment integrators on custom automation equipment design.
- Validate and characterize new equipment and fixtures for production implementation.
- Create detailed Manufacturing Instructions to document new processes.
- Design production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency.
- Design manufacturing equipment and fixtures.
- Drive design for manufacturability.
- 5 + years in Automotive Manufacturing or closely related field with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree.
- Experience with fixture and tool design & implementation.
- Experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products.
- Experience designing mechanical equipment, fixturing, and tooling in CAD (SolidWorks preferred, Catia is also a plus).
- Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment.
- Experience introducing new equipment and new processes into a production environment.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.