Security Operations Center (SOC) Operator (All Shifts)
Casa Grande, AZ, United States
27 days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Operator is responsible for monitoring and responding to security communication, inbound and outbound, incident reporting and additional security communications systems within the designated SOC monitoring area. The SOC monitors all alarms, CCTV, access control, phone lines, life safety and other monitoring systems in order to promptly respond to all reports and information in regards to theft, alarms, accidents, hazardous material releases, fires and other incidents that may occur.
The SOC Operator may communicate with the highest levels of Management and advise them of events and incidents adversely impacting personnel and/or assets. The SOC Operator is required to assist in the communication of critical incidents ranging from extreme weather conditions, political instability, crime, terror, and sudden onset disasters utilizing crisis management response plans.
The SOC Operator helps facilitate company-wide coordination in response to any potential crisis while supporting management with continuous information on the incident. The position requires initiative, multi-tasking, strong communication skills, and innovative thinking.
- Assists the Senior SOC Operator, Security Supervisor and Security Manager as needed.
- Provides a high level of professionalism, responsibility, attention to detail at all times.
- Answer multi-line telephones in a courteous, professional manner and dispatch security personnel via radio.
- Prepare written reports, including, but not limited to: Critical Incident Reports, Security Check-In, logs, pass down logs, and all other required reports.
- Observe, report, and document all unusual/unsafe activity, and take appropriate action as required.
- Keep and / or document detailed records of activities as they occur during the shift.
- Acknowledge alarms and dispatch/assign personnel to investigate.
- Be a proactive team member during an incident response; taking detailed notes, communicating to team members and provide relevant updates to Management in order to effectively respond to security incidents.
- Report all building utility/service/life safety issues to the appropriate responders and SOC Staff.
- Dispatch mobile or other patrol officers to check and/or secure access areas into and onto property, as well as, highly sensitive locations within the buildings.
- Dispatch mobile or other patrol officers to service calls and emergency responses.
- Monitor the movements and locations of security personnel in order to expedite service requests, emergency responses, and to ensure employee and visitor safety.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Military, Law enforcement experience preferred.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Must have a valid, certified Unarmed Security Guard license issued by state of residency.
- Demonstrate exceptional results in a client-service role; professional, friendly, and positive communication style.
- Comfortable in a high-tech work environment; the ideal candidate can keep pace with an environment where there's constant learning of new mechanisms, applications, and tools.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions and clarifying information under time-sensitive conditions.
- Exercises strong operational judgment.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently, and complete objectives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Previous experience working in a Security Operations Center setting.
- Broad geopolitical awareness, knowledge of global events, and cultural sensitivity.
- Familiarity with news reporting sources, social media channels, as well as other channels for real-time monitoring of current events.
- Working knowledge of basic IT troubleshooting.
- High degree of care and awareness to prevent physical injuries.
- Emotional control, consistent professionalism, and dependability.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.