Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is searching for a Plant Floor Systems Engineer for its Casa Grande area. The PFS Engineer will be responsible for monitoring, assessing the functionality, improvements, and maintaining MES in the plant.
- Integrating, operating, and maintaining of the entire Manufacturing Execution Systems -MES- in the plant.
- Work with the team on establishing MES design principles, practices, implementations, documentation, and maintenance procedures.
- Assist with defining the objectives of MES improvements, including developing and reviewing proposals and presentations.
- Work closely with manufacturing, line integrators, and vendors during installation/validation of MES.
- Ensure system uptime and backup for all MES (Hardware and Software) in the plant.
- Work on establishing consistent metrics and data collection for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with engineering to help report issues, lead project deliverables and provide status and progress reports.
- Project Management.
- Responsible for project timing and goals.
- Provide direction to resources.
- Report status of projects during regular team meetings.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science with a minimum of 2 years of manufacturing experience with emphasis on IT Applications and Plant Floor Operations. Equivalent work experience may be considered in Lieu of degree.
- Proven experience in SCADA, IoT, or MES Systems.
- Expert knowledge of SCADA Software: Ignition, Iconics, Cimplicity, or similar software.
- Proficient knowledge of computer programming (SQL, OPC, HTML, JAVA, Phyton, C Sharp, Visual Basic).
- Understanding of PLC Programing: Rockwell, Siemens.
- Understanding of HMI Development: Rockwell, Siemens.
- Problem-solving skills specific to Information Technology, Network Management, and System Design.
- Experienced in designing and implementing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Analytical skills for interpreting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- Project management experience.
- Manufacturing automotive experience, specific to one or more of the following areas: Powertrain, BIW, Paint, and/or GA.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.