Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Manager for our Arizona Operations. An ideal candidate in this role will have an automotive industry background, or other form of large-scale manufacturing experience who is also proficient in SAP.
Location – AZ Hybrid (preferred); CA and MI are both hybrid but also require monthly travel to the plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the fixed asset acquisition, capitalization, and ongoing accounting process with 2-3 Direct reports with opportunities on the horizon to grow and expand responsibilities.
- Lead and develop direct reports with effective coaching and guidance as necessary.
- Review fixed assets purchase requests (initial asset creation review).
- Partner closely with various business units within the Company such as, Purchasing Team, Manufacturing Engineers and Project Managers to efficiently monitor “assets under construction” sub-ledgers (CIP/AUC assets review).
- Review the monthly processing and recognition of fixed assets additions/disposals in accounting system.
- Manage the assignment and application of fixed asset tags to new assets.
- Reconcile fixed asset sub-ledger vs. general ledger and prepare fixed assets roll-forward for the Arizona Operations.
- Perform various fixed assets analyses (depreciation reasonableness, mid-month review, fluctuation analysis).
- Assist with periodic Fixed Asset physical inventory count.
- Provide audit (internal/external) support (i.e. pull relevant fixed assets support and address various inquiries).
- Identify automation and streamlining opportunities
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field with minimum of five-years related automotive or large-scale manufacturing accounting experience, OR any equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Proficient in SAP S4 Hanna – all Fixed Asset related modules
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel - Experience working with large volumes of data.
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and influence people effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- At quarter- and year-end: Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as needed to meet strict deadlines.
- CPA or desire to obtain CPA
- Big 4 accounting firm experience
- Experience with Coupa
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- Arizona - $108,000 – $150,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.