Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
You will play one of the leading roles in the implementation of core enterprise systems for Lucid, including cross-functional business processes, coordination of core business data, and delivery of business-enabling solutions. You will bridge the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems.
Other things you should know about this position are:
- You will be part of the evolution of a game-changing electric vehicle manufacturer
- You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla, BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more
- You will be prepared for a career in cutting-edge business fields like cloud ERP, data science, design for manufacturing, and strategic sourcing.
- Support SAP ERP system implementation or program development, testing, and documentation under the guidance of experienced SAP consultants
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications within the SAP environment
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving SAP-related issues to ensure smooth and efficient system operations
- Participate in data analysis and data cleansing activities to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Assist in user training and provide end-user support during project rollouts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal SAP processes and methodologies
- Well-organized and capable of managing numerous priorities in parallel
- Must have strong management, communication, planning, and administrative skills
- Strong team player qualities and a strong self-starter who can deliver consistently at a high quality
- Documentation skills using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Field(s)of study: Computer Science, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or related fields
- Will consider undergrads Junior level or above Pursuing Bachelor’s or master's degree
- Proof of enrollment in current or into next program (MS, PhD)
- Timing: May-August, or June-September pending class schedules.
- Duration of Internship: Our internship program is 12 weeks; the end date is flexible based on individual needs.
- Work Location & Environment: This position will be in Casa Grande, AZ, and is fully in-person. The working environment will be a mix of lab & office work.
- Compensation: Student compensation is based on location and current degree level, non-negotiable.
- Visa Sponsorship: Lucid may but is not obligated to sponsor foreign national employees requiring company sponsorship for U.S. employment authorization.
- Relocation: One round trip flight to the assigned work location from/to permanent residence.
- Housing/Transportation: You must provide your own living arrangements and transportation in the local area.
- Background Check: All offers of employment are contingent on clearing a background check.
- Drug Screening: All offers of employment are contingent on passing a drug screen.
- Medical benefits: Dental and vision on day 1 for all interns working 32+ hours a week; medical for interns in California working 32+ hours a week.
The hourly range for internships specific to the location is $28/hr-$68/hr and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account: degree level and job-specific domain. You may be eligible for additional compensation as well as access to our medical, dental, and vision programs.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.