Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
You will play one of the leading roles in the implementation of core enterprise systems for Lucid, including cross-functional business processes, coordination of core business data, and delivery of business enabling solutions. You will bridge the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems.
Other things you should know about this position are:
You will be part of the evolution of a game changing electric vehicle manufacturer.
- You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla, BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more.
- You will be prepared for a career in cutting edge business fields like cloud ERP, data science, design for manufacturing, and strategic sourcing.
- Have strong experience and lead, architect the projects in the areas of Product Costing. Good experience in master data elements like Bill of Materials, Material Master, Bill of Process and performing standard costing.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes. Understands COGI and the issues related to it.
- Work with different business groups to cost new products and products currently in production. Works closely with MM and PP teams.
- Experience in Variant configuration is a plus. Sales order costing and fixed BOM costing is a must.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes for Make To Stock, Make To Order, Discrete and repetitive manufacturing is must.
- Analyzing the requirements and convert the functional requirement to technical objects.
- Experience in writing the Functional specification based on the solution design and Process mapping.
- Assist Technical team for Test data and active participation in Integration and UAT testing activities.
- Work on Project specific requests in addition to system support
- Experience in Inventory and best practices is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting from an accredited university.
- CPA is preferred.
- 12+ years of total SAP professional experience and must have at least three full life cycles of SAP implementation experience.
- 12+ years SAP functional and configuration experience in Product Costing and controlling.
- Candidate must be well organized and capable of managing numerous priorities in parallel.
- Must have strong management, communication, planning, and administrative skills; the candidate should have strong team player qualities and be a strong self-starter who can deliver consistently at a high quality.
- Must have experience in technical project management.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.