Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
ERP Senior Business Analyst EWM
Location: Casa Grande, AZ (Onsite position)
You will play one of the leading roles in the implementation of core enterprise systems for Lucid, including cross-functional business processes, coordination of core business data, and delivery of business enabling solutions. You will bridge the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems. Other things you should know about this position are:
- You will be part of the evolution of a game changing electric vehicle manufacturer.
- You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla, BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more.
- You will be prepared for a career in cutting edge business fields like cloud ERP, data science, design for manufacturing, and strategic sourcing.
- Have strong SAP functional and design experience for providing support and guidance for key projects.
- Able to mentor and lead a team of EWM business analysts.
- Solid experience in S/4 HANA Extended Warehouse Management, Inbound and Outbound Logistics, Kanban, Just In Sequence and Just In Time functionalities
- Analyzing the requirements and convert the functional requirement to technical objects.
- Experience in writing the Functional specification based on the solution design and Process mapping.
- Assist Technical team for Test data and active participation in Integration and UAT testing activities.
- Work on Project specific requests in addition to system support
- Experience with integration with Vendor EDI, 3PL partners, mobile scanners set up and connect zebra printers to SAP etc.
- Strong concepts in Kanban, Just In Sequence and Just In Time, Logistics and Warehouse process
- Support experience in S4HANA EWM, SMQ2 error handling, Document flow and inconsistencies, RF handheld device trouble shooting, Zebra and mobile printer issues resolution etc.
- Support and manage Fiori Tiles based on Business requirements.
- Experience in manufacturing industry and EWM experience in integration of ASRS.
- Must have experience in integration of EWM with Manufacturing and Quality Management modules.
- Strong configuration skills in the areas of Inventory Management, Stock transfers, Special stocks, Stock types, Physical Inventory and Cycle counting.
- Master in EWM Master Data, Inbound / Outbound delivery processing, Transfer Orders, Cycle Counts, PSA, Sequencing, Handling Unit Management, Inventory reconciliation, Shipping and Transportation Management and Handheld devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering from an accredited university.
- 10+ years’ experience of total SAP Applications areas that includes S4 HANA Extended Warehouse Management, Logistics, Kanban and JIT functionalities.
- Must have at least three full life cycles of SAP implementation experience in EWM area.
- Experience in Neptune software is preferred.
- Candidate must be well organized and capable of managing numerous priorities in parallel.
- Must have strong management, communication, planning, and administrative skills; the candidate should have strong team player qualities and be a strong self-starter who can deliver consistently at a high quality.
- Must have experience in project management.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.